Keep Track of What's Latest

Merceditas Gutierrez: Online Ninja

Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

You might be wondering why online ninja? Doesn't she look online? I mean On the Line?

Oh well, she resigns. With an overwhelming 212-46 vote by the House of Representatives to impeach her, she definitely has nothing to do with it. I still hail her Ninja, at least she knows the meaning of the word "delekadesa".

Actually she went personally to PNoy 10 am this day(Friday) to submit her resignation letter, saying "Effective May 6, I am resigning my office. Even as a private citizen, I will still support the efforts of government in stamping out corruption". Ok whatever.


You might want to read more about the story here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey yo Ninja! Don't just spam, share to us watcha thinkin!