Keep Track of What's Latest

4 R's to overcome your fear of failure

Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

"4 R's to overcome your fear of failure" was the title of the post my friend posted on her wall as I am scanning my Facebook News feed:


1. REMEMBER that everyone fails.
-Proverbs 24:16



2. REALIZE that failure is not final.
-Exodus 3:1-10



3. RECOGNIZE the benefit of failure. Failures educAtes us & makes us less judgmental.
-Romans 8:28



4. REPLACE your fear w/ faith to God.
-Philippians 4:13




Let Not Failures Define You
Proverbs 24:16 For a righteous man falls seven times











What makes failure and success the same?
they are both not permanent, you have to realize that...























Have Faith always
remember that stars shines the brightest during the darkest hour, have faith




As an online Ninja I always feared to go one step higher than what I knew I am capable of. Why not replace that fear with faith?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey yo Ninja! Don't just spam, share to us watcha thinkin!